I bought this book today, a sequel of 'I kissed dating goodbye' which I have read a few years back, and it was actually the one that I wanted to buy and reread, since I was barely 14 when I first read it. :) Unfortunately, I can't find a copy of it in SM San Lazaro National Bookstore, so since I have read it already, I decided to just buy the sequel, 'Boy Meets Girl'.
I really need this book right now. I love Joshua Harris and I'm thankful to his ministry in writing about Romance with Purpose. I'm so blessed with the principles he teaches and I'm looking forward to a more enjoyable and fruitful reading experience as I go through this book.
I'll blog more about this in the coming days :)
Random lang:
-Amazed, over and over about 1Corinthians 13 :)
-Kelan kaya ipapahiram ni Ijah sakin ung I kissed dating goodbye (sana ipahiram nya kahit 18th birthday gift ko sakanya yun.Haha)
-shopped for trizian's debut today, sale sa SM! *and wala na kong pera :)))
-im gonna go read now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment