I have started numerous Blogs in different Blogsites since my early High School Years.
But most of them, if not all, are now DEAD.
There were these Blogs where I poured so much heart into, those that I've wrote with soooo much emotions that I hardly realize, I was revealing too much of myself already. Early teenage years, Yes. Those times when I thought that everything that will ever matter is the moment. I was wrong.
When I look back and check out those Blogs again, it gives me chills. I'm like, 'How could I be this stupid before.' With all those grammatical errors and very maarte contents.. Please oh please. I forsake you, old Blogs.
As the old cliche goes, "Everybody deserves a second chance".
I do. And I will blog again. This time, MORE SENSIBLE and LESS GRAMMATICAL ERROR.
You can never really take that away from an Ex Editor in Chief. Because no matter how hard I try to ignore errors, I always end up editing them in my mind. :)
Okay, so bear with me in this new Blogging journey. I promise to update this as often as I could despite the busy sched of my Junior Year in college and despite the demands of my own personal life. Haha. Feeling in-demand. :)
Kei. Lezz do this. :)
"I'M NEW HERE. SO NO MAKING FUN OF ME." (--Summer Finn, 500 Days of Summer)
No comments:
Post a Comment