Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE MEANEST FEELING IN THE WORLD


The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can't get there, is the meanest feeling in the world.   

Sometimes I wake up at dawn, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at noon, sometimes in the afternoon. But there are some days when I don’t wake up, because I don’t sleep at all.

Although I really love sleeping, I really do. I even believe that it’s one of the nicest things in life. But there are just things that keep me away from doing my favorite hobby like school, school, school and school. Well, sometimes movies too, but most of the times it’s really school.
THE MOST SEDUCTIVE THING I KNOW. I LITERALLY SLEEP WITH IT EVERY NIGHT: MY BED
I believe that the Pen is a two-edged sword. But then, I think Scripts are an alternative. WHY? Because in the process of writing it, it makes you wanna sleep like an infant on a crib and on the other hand, it make you so alive, so active and so focused because you have to finish it and meet the deadline.
These and many other pages takes the blame for my
very heavy eyebags. 
(Did this with Mark Toldo)
Most of my no-waking-up days,are due to these Scripts that my major subject, TV Production, demands.
You know the feeling when you sleep a little bit earlier than too late, like 4AM and then you have to wake up at 6AM?  I feel like my head’s spinning around, I really don’t want to open my eyes. I’m like
 “Kakatulog ko lang ah, umaga na ulit?”. Feeling ko sobrang unfair ng mundo. Yung feeling ng batang nadaya sa Ice Ice Water. Haha. Nakalimutan ko na ako pala yung may kasalanan kasi late na ko natulog for a not-so- valid-reason dahil nanuod lang pala ‘ko ng movie the other night. Pero may explanation ako d’yan. Kasi diba, syempre tatapusin ko muna yung Homeworks, readings or whatever for school tapos syempre I want to relax din kaya I watch movies, good ones like Something Barrowed, Never Let Me Go, the Last Kiss, Just Go with it and many many many more. (Because I have a browser of this Website and they have all the movies in the world. Swear! Ask me about it!)

But then, I will never blame school for my sleepless nights. Although sometimes I complain about it, but I will never regret it. Aside from the fact that it trains me to handle big responsibilities and manage my time, it also stretches me to reach my full potential. Yezz. That’s how it works. Kaya I’m very open to new and even harder tasks, but please oh please, may it not be Sleep-depriving. Because I still have high hopes of growing up like even just an inch taller.. kasi the last time I checked, 4ft 11 inches lang ako, so I need 1 more inch para sakto sa 5ft. Para papasukin na ko sa ibang rides sa Star City. Hahaha.
(PERO! 1st year pa ko yung 4ft 11 inches na yun. 3rd year na ko, kahit pano lumaki naman siguro ako. =D )

Okay. 'nuff said. I'm gonna finish this and maybe take a nap. :)

THE MEANEST FEELING IN THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment