Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Sweetest Thing


What's the number 2 Milk Tea in UST?
 -- (In a Head and Shoulders TV Ad tone of voice) I really don't know.
What's the number 1 Milk Tea in UST
--Syempre Simple Line. :)

YES. IT IS THE SWEETEST THING. MY ULTIMATE STRESS BUSTER.COFFEE KONJAC FOREVER.
I love everything about this milk tea, except from the fact  that it makes me wiwi eight times after I drink it, plus  many other ways of Biological Excretion that lead to ambush trips to the Comfort Room. Hahaha.
Go search it on the web and you will find a million health helps that it gives to the body. And the taste, oh the taste. I can't get enough of it.

It has become my harmless addiction. It makes a stressful day one million inches easier and bearable. I so love it, a day wouldn't pass without me buying it. The mere smell and sensation of entering the Simple Line Stall relaxes me instantly.
I have my friends to thank, Eunisse and Mechelle for accompanying me during random trips to Simple Line in-between classes and.. for tolerating my very healthy addiction.Thank you, ladies! :)

And actually, I am considering Eunisse's suggestion of having a Milk Tea Dispenser at home, and make it like my Water. Haha. *kidding.
But seriously, Aaron (who is also a huge milk tea fan) and I considers buying a Franchise of Simple Line after graduation. *we were dreaming :))) Haha.


I'm just so happy for having Coffee Konjac in my life.(Op. Seryoso) :))

(Miss, ano order mo?)
"Coffee Konjac, please. Large." That's it.. and  my day is complete.
:))))

THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT.
(ops. Hahaha.I wish.)

3 comments:

  1. HOY YUNG DISPENSER ITULOY MO AH! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lasang simbahan yung jasmine tapioca, wag mo iinumin yun :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. eunisse: sige pag mayaman na ko. Papadalan ko din kayo ni Chang nung dispenser. Haha
    Nicoco: hindi talaga, loyal ako sa coffee konjac. try mo. :)

    ReplyDelete