We have 9 years of gap and sometimes, or most of the times we don't agree with everything. But there are things that we really enjoy doing together, being her 'ditse' (cause that's how he calls me), I'm extra happy when we get along well. Yup, but I admit that there are a lot of times when I intentionally annoy him with every way possible. Haha. I don't know, I just feel fulfilled and happy whenever I see him so 'inis'. Call me whatever but I think nag-mana ako sa ate ko, she used to 'asar' me in a more annoying way when she was my age. I'm a little bit less brutal than her. :)
I just miss my siblings, that's all. :)
and my pamangkins too :((((
anyway, we're so fabulous together, see these. :)
![]() |
| guess which part is edited.. Haha |
| Mukha daw akong mas panganay kesa kay Ate? :( |

No comments:
Post a Comment