Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Life, these past few weeks.

I was Facebook-ing and about to sleep just before I decided to write this. Nothing much about my life these past few weeks. I can't blog all the time because I'm so tied down with School stuffs. There's just so much things to do and yet so little time. Lately, I'm almost always flat,dead tired and movies, music, meet-ups with friends and calls from home are the only ones that cheer me up. I wish I could be more free with my time.
Oh well, there's just three weeks left to endure this very tiring routine, and then I'll be welcoming sembreak na.
Tomorrow, I shall be coming to school at 8AM for Sino si Tomas airing in which I am a PA (because I'm almost always a writer if not a Cameraman, I want a less tiring job but it ends up that it's not less tiring at all.). So fter that I think I'm gonna go to my whatever-it-is-that-she-tries-to-teach class, Filipino. And then hopefully I can buy myself a big lunc, maybe have a goodie fun chat with friends and then feed the lovely (*sarcastic)hamster and then wasssssh my hands and then maybe I can catch some zzz's before squeezing off my brain for Tomatalakay Script.
That's how it works, and then I'm gonna have to write a paper for Literature and that whatever goes and then this and that and then whatever comes... *haaay. Gusto ko na matapos to at makag move on sa buhay. Gusto ko lang magpahinga ng hindi na-guiguilty dahil maraming gagawin.
Okay, enough complains.. it's not just me, it's September and everybody's really longing for December because everybody's dead exhausted and the Holidays is such a nice, cheerful way to have a break.

By the way, I may not have the chance to blog about this separately because I'm tinatamad, haha. But I really had a fun weekend.
-TVC (Growee) Shoot at Caloocan (Phil's place)
-Greenhills with Aaron and Ijah
-Trinoma with them plus Irah and Rona
-Sleep Over at Aaron's
-Church at VCF with Janine and Esther the next day
-and then slept like a baby.

I wish to spend more time with them and with my family too.

Yep. So i'm gonna sleep now. :)
Wait. Random Things lang:
-I wanna watch the movie In Time
-I'm quite.. how do I say this.. Inspired kilig.. or basta.. with a couple I know who just celebrated their anniversary and.. there, okay. Haha.
-I'm preparing for my parents' wedding anniversary on the 24th, what shall I do?
-I'm both worried and excited about October.
-I'm hungry.
I wanna turn off the lights after finishing this but I'm tinatamad.
-Okay I think I'm gonna end here.
-But wait, I wonder if anyone really reads my posts aside from myself. Hahaha.

Ok. Goodnight to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment