Everyday, I wake up and open my eyes and still feel so tired and exhausted after doing tons of school work for TV Prod and other subjects the night before.
During the day, I'd drag myself to school, and on my way I'd see these happy hands entangled with each other.. and then I die a little bit.
But I die a little more seeing those not-so-nice-people who never fails to ruin my day, people who will never understand how annoying they are.
But I have bigger problems than them.. like..
The thought of being away from home makes me all the more sad.
And the fact that I am really away from home makes me really really... hungry. Haha.'Cause foods from fastfood chains and from anywhere else, even the really nice restaurants never equate to the dishes cooked by my Mommy. She's just the best.
So that's it. I miss home, I'm tired of school, I'm always hungry, I deal with difficult people and that I don't have a hand to hold.
Ok, ang corny nung last. Hahah.
Sum it all up and you get what? I'll tell you something, despite all that, I'm Happy Anyway.
Who cares if I'm dead tired? At least I'm learning, I'm doing well and I have great opportunities ahead of me. My whole body system may be experiencing stress every minute of the day but I know it's all gonna be worth it someday. At least I know that I'm on the right track, and at least I'm on the road that leads to where I wanna go. I have dreams and this is how I get there. So I'm gonna be happy despite all the sleepless nights and the eyebags that come along.
Hungry. How do I make myself happy when I miss mommy-cooked dishes? I go to Simple Line and have my Coffee Konjac Milk Tea. I know it's nowhere near the taste of foods from home, but I can always find an alternative, right? It's just Milk tea and several other foods like FroYo from Carpark and many others from Dapitan and everywhere combined all together and then I'm happy and full again.:)
Sobrang simple ko lang. Imagine, pagkain lang masaya na 'ko. :)
OK, for those people who make life extra hard by pissing me off, I have an antidote for you. I have my friends and sorry but they are too awesome to not brighten up my day despite your existence. Good thing I have these really really nice and very very true bunch of cute people who never fail to cheer me up and be there for me whenever I need them. Blessed to have met them, my life savers :)
![]() |
| My Manila Friends from ABZ |
![]() | ||
| Eunisse, Mechelle and Me. A trio forever. (Photo from Eunisse de Leon) |
That's it. I just feel so happy and contented today that I wanna share it to you. :)
Life has its ups and downs, but I'm quite sure that my God will never let me too far down. I will always be just fine.
Cheer up and be inspired, because though there are a lot of reasons not to be, there's still even more reasons to be happy.
LOVE :)
Random thoughts:
-antok na antok na ko. Haha
-I have 5 movies to watch, which one should I watch first?and when will I have time? :)
-I really miss my pamangkins
-ang sarap ng ube na pasalubong nila mommy, as in sobrang sarap!
-ang bilis na ng broadband ng globe, in fairness :)
-tomorrow is a day for my girls so I should sleep na. :)
Goodnight, baby :)


No comments:
Post a Comment