Friday, September 30, 2011

Kissing TV Prod Goodbye

TV Production wasn't just a subject for most 3rd year CA students. It was life.
My day would usually begin jumping off from the bed to go to school and do some shootings, scripts, props, TDR's and Airings.. and it would usually end staring at the laptop waiting for whatever update just so we can produce a show.
But today, I didn't now it was gonna end.
Due to the recent typhoon and class suspensions, Ma'am Faye (who's the most terrific Prof I have met in my entire life), gave us the option of not producing the last Tomatalakay... so the group decided to do just that. And then, that's it.. TV Prod ends. :(
We may not have formal classes/lectures all the time.. but it is one of the subjects from which I have learned a lot. I mean A LOT. From (approximately) 10 Shows that we have produced, each role that I have played have taught me something. all memorable. all tiring yet fun.
I'm proud that I've gone through one of the most difficult phase of CA Life.
I will miss you TV Prod., and all the pressure that you bring, especially during Tuesdays from 9 to12pm :)

BECAUSE I HAVE VERY FEW PICTURES OF THIS BUSY LIFE.

(Photoby Elise Guttierrez) TOMATALAKAY PILOT EPISODE

BORED FOR DIREK'S COMMAND :) BEAT THE BEAT*

BTB*

*PHOTO BY FAITH VELASCO
First script I wrote. (For Ronda Espana Pilot episode) and sorry that it's not readable :D

BECAUSE I HAVE VERY FEW PICTURES OF THIS BUSY LIFE.
BYEBYE TV PROD.
*muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment